haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Friday, August 7, 2009

BIG NEWS & SOMETHING SWEET

hello lovelies!

before i get to the rest of the post, i want to thank you all for the comments about my organizational folders! i really love comments, i always want to know what you think... i mean since the blog is essentially me just talking at you it's really nice when someone else joins in the conversation, ha

AND

since you asked, i will have a download of my organization/procrastination folder for y'all early next week!
i can't offer the narwhal folder, unfortunately, because it's the same design as a card i sell in my etsy shop, but i'll try to rework the image into something new since everyone liked it so much...

*****

and now for my BIG NEWS :well, it's big news for me anyways

Justin and I just confirmed that next month we'll be moving to the UK!!
He got into the phD program at Cambridge and will be starting this fall.


I'm extremely excited/terrified/excited to move so far away. We also have a few other friends going to Cambridge this year so that should make it even more fun. SUCH A BIG MOVE!!!

*****

and the something sweet I mentioned?

Liz at Little Dash made the cutest ring pillow for some friends using my font Shirtsy!!!!


I can't tell you how cool it is to see what people can do with resources you give them. so totally awesome.

stumbling upon that made me so so happy

p.s. sorry I've been light on posts, I have lots of things to share coming up but I've had guests in towne


4 comments:

Liz said...

Ack! When I saw my pillow on your blog I almost hyperventilated! I'm so, so glad you like it. The font really is my new favorite, bar none. And also, Cambridge! I was there for a year in college and it was honestly one of the best of my life. I fantasize about the day I can go back with hubs & child in tow. You'll love it. Congrats to you both.

haley said...

thanks <3

Roxanne Carter said...

that is so great!! yay haley & justin!! i hope you have a safe trip across the sea :) braxton is going to be in the uk so maybe he will see you? or when do you go? wow! i will post you a mail which i do owe you forthwith.

anna and the ring said...

Oh how exciting. Do come and visit me in London!