- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Sunday, July 18, 2010
FONT FEST!
Due to an acute case of insomnia last month, I managed to add over 25 new fonts to my obsessive collection..
&then I realized that I should share the wealth! { plus that helps me justify the amount of hours I spent looking at fonts.. }
also: One of my goals in life is to:
a) find, & b) hang out next to: the Tumtum tree!
from the Jabberwocky by Lewis Carrol...
Yeah.. I think about that old tree a lot.. { hence the text in the font samples }
..Right. Chew on this! { these! }
![]() |
| psst.. click for big-style action |
1. Amandine
2. Combustion Tall BRK via Fonts 101
4. Trueblood
![]() |
| make-a-click, make-a-big |
7. Miss Brooks
![]() |
| click. big. |
10. My Underwood
11. Peppermint Canes
12. Witched
**** unless noted otherwise, all of these here fonts are from FontSpace ****
Oh wait! TOTAL BONUS :
The font I used to number the uh, other fonts is none other than mine very own-made Romantique!
Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog












4 comments:
Thanky Thanky!!
Thank you so much for these! I bookmarked this post and then found it again when I was starting to design our wedding programs. I totally used that site and it made the whole designing process SO MUCH easier. Thank you so much!
no problem, it's nice when my compulsions can benefit other people, haha..
awesome that you found it useful!
You are so cute, I love it here. Thanks for all the free gifts and these wonderful font finds. Your fonts are particularly lovely.
xoxo
Post a Comment