haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Monday, August 9, 2010

TODAY'S TRAPPINGS

Aloha, good people of Komputerweldt!

This is just a quick post wherein I will show you the packaging of an order I just shipped out :

The smaller guy on top is the actual order, my Paper Keys Mini Note Set. The tiny note cards & teensy envelopes were slipped inside a glassine bag, which was sealed with a cardstock bag topper heavily decorated (maybe too heavily? this is very possible..) with a bajillion paper snips & finished with a label.

the larger part is a handmade envelope cointaining a few bonus surprises (surprises are rad!). I can't tell you what they are cause you know, surprises an' all. I drew a stitchy line along all the edges on the back of the envelope.. you know, just to give it that certain je ne c'est quoi. The envelope seal was made from a drawing I did.
which brings us, lastly, to STRING : the no-fail finishing touch! 
 
I don't much care for a plain manila envelope, so I used some completely crooked pieces of card stock to cover it and make an address label.

Then I mailed it! Yay!

In reality I am knee deep in packages. Packin' packages all the live long day, yes sir.  ..I'm telling you guys this because I want you to brace yourselves for what could be a veritable onslaught of PACKAGE PICTURES.

I will attempt some self-control &try to maybe only show a couple of other packages, but in case that fails.. don't say I didn't warn you. I did! I just did!

3 comments:

Mystery Bruises said...

thats so cute!
loving your blog! keep up the good stuff
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

haley said...

thx

i will try SCOUT'S HONOR

molly said...

cute! cute!
wondering: did you ever get a package from moi?