haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Saturday, September 12, 2009

MOVING -- WOW.

I have to say, I did not expect moving to take up every moment of my entire life.

Whether or not I should have expected that is a different story, I suppose.

We moved out of our Providence apartment on the 1st and came to Kentucky, which is where I am now, to stay with Justin's family. They threw us a lovely, lovely post-wedding party last Saturday :


On Monday I'm off to DC for 10 days and then to the UK for the "final installment" of the move.

Let's do some freebies this week, huh? I think it's a good idea.

0 comments: