- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
MADE (AND SOME FOR YOU!! - FREEEEEBIE!!)
hey y'all!
I'm in DC now... 9 days til the Big Move... it's coming so quickly! (and also very, very slowly)
Soon as I got here my pal PJ came over and I realized I didn't have a present to give him for his birthday last week(!) sooo I made one right quick!
PJ is a big fan of Cornelius, the old shaky elephant from Babar, so picking an illustration to draw wasn't too hard. I love Cornelius, too! Shaky old elphant...
This was a good present cause now he won't have any excuse not to write to me in England...

I'm in DC now... 9 days til the Big Move... it's coming so quickly! (and also very, very slowly)
Soon as I got here my pal PJ came over and I realized I didn't have a present to give him for his birthday last week(!) sooo I made one right quick!
PJ is a big fan of Cornelius, the old shaky elephant from Babar, so picking an illustration to draw wasn't too hard. I love Cornelius, too! Shaky old elphant...
This was a good present cause now he won't have any excuse not to write to me in England...
*****
So now you're thinking "what's in it for me?"
Well I'll tell you!
A pretty little button-bow notecard!! To download! And print! And write on! Etc!
how sweet!

these guys are small - 4bar, and the PDF is laid out so there's 4 to a page...
Grab them here! I hope you all like them!!
p.s. just a reminder-- if you ever think up some great idea for stationery or other paper thingie that you'd like to see realized, just let me know! we can all work together to keep freebies coming!!
So now you're thinking "what's in it for me?"
Well I'll tell you!
A pretty little button-bow notecard!! To download! And print! And write on! Etc!
how sweet!
these guys are small - 4bar, and the PDF is laid out so there's 4 to a page...
Grab them here! I hope you all like them!!
p.s. just a reminder-- if you ever think up some great idea for stationery or other paper thingie that you'd like to see realized, just let me know! we can all work together to keep freebies coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog






12 comments:
That's a cute gift.
thanks! I was thinking of offering it as a download but I'm just not sure if anyone else cares about Cornelius, haha
That's really pretty! Thanks for the freebie
Very cool shaky elephant :P And thank you for the freebie, I love printables!
sure thing!
wohoo, i love your stuff, specially when you share it out :D i'll let you know if i think of any cool stationary ideas..i'm a bit into birds and trees and tea and books and too many other things to name :)
thanks for the download!
thanks! so glad you like everything!
yeah let me know! those ideas are good! i like the combination of tea and books...
Hooray for bows! I flipped out when I saw these notecards ... love love love.
How adorable! I love everything. I really like your unique style. So fun!
FYI
i featured your freebie over at www.alexandreajane.com
I would love your comments!!
Cute thanks for the freebie
sure thing :)
Post a Comment