- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Sunday, November 22, 2009
MEANWHILE, IN THE PRESENT...
this is goin' on : (psst.. click to see it big, ok?)

and the best part about that is : it's true!!

i am in LOVE (that's L-O-V-E) with this mask! (which i got here!)

and the best part about that is : it's true!!

i am in LOVE (that's L-O-V-E) with this mask! (which i got here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog






18 comments:
Super cool mask! Hi. I'm stopping by from the Freckled Nest blog. Your cards rock!
That sketch is amazing! Love your mask as well!
your stuff is so funnn! and i love your mask!
I love, the mask is amazing! I want to be a superhero :)
Ummm.... I love the mask. Adorable. I found you via Freckled Nest and will definitly be back. Your blog is super cute!!
Hello via Freckled Nest! I loooove your mask too - I actually have a similar one and I wore it for Halloween, I was an owl. :)
Love your mask!
oh gosh I LOVE your blog!!
everything you post is so fun to read.
and that mask is adorable!
xo.
I also found you via Freckled Nest and will now be adding you to my feed reader. You are quite talented! Love the mask!
totally cute! found you through FN blog. the mask is amazing and makes me want to be a superhero by night!
xoxo
kimi
oh the mask looks so cute!!
This is so cool!! you are so creative! I always wanted to be a superhero.
YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE! I WILL GIVE YOU FREE THINGS!
Wow! You are so talented! Your sketches are amazing!!!
Cute mask, too! :)~
This is sooooo amazing! Hope you have a great day!
AWESOME MASK! your blog is wonderful!
such a fan of your fabulous mask! so fittingly paired with the sketch, which i do love!
I LOVE your mask...er...so does everybody else! But I really do! haha!
Post a Comment