haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Sunday, November 22, 2009

HARVESTING THE PAST

i've been digging around the internet and my computer and I've found some pretty funny drawings from.. THE PAST. you know, last summer and BEYOND!


this one is from probably 5 years ago, but I still agree with the sentiment :


ditto with this :


and, probably most importantly :


ahahaha, that picture of will smith really makes me laugh...

..yep. sure can entertain myself



p.s. are you sick of free downloads? well then you're going to really hate me, I have a few more coming very soon!

0 comments: