- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Saturday, December 26, 2009
BREAD OF MANY ON THE BRIGHTSIDE PROJECT !!!
Hope everyone had an excellent holiday! Today is Boxing Day in England except I don't really know what that means, ha...
...However, here I am with a Boxing day present for you!
I'm very happy to announce that Bread of Many is today's giveaway on The Brightside Project !!!
The Brightside Project is probably one of the most enjoyable diversions on The Internet.
To see the prizes and to enter, point your browser or surf on over (or travel by means of other dorky internet expression) to The Brightside Project !
(... and while you're there check out some of the other great giveaways!)
psst.. the Bread of Many giveaway runs through January 2nd and the winner be announced on the 6th.. have fun!
...However, here I am with a Boxing day present for you!
I'm very happy to announce that Bread of Many is today's giveaway on The Brightside Project !!!
The Brightside Project is probably one of the most enjoyable diversions on The Internet.
{ WHY : }
- Each day a new artist or shop owner features a generous giveaway
- EACH. DAY.
- GIVEAWAY.
- As if that wasn't fun enough, the way you win is by answering a question of the artist/seller's choosing! Easy! Interesting! Yes!
To see the prizes and to enter, point your browser or surf on over (or travel by means of other dorky internet expression) to The Brightside Project !
(... and while you're there check out some of the other great giveaways!)
psst.. the Bread of Many giveaway runs through January 2nd and the winner be announced on the 6th.. have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog








1 comments:
I have only just posted on my own blog about the giveaway i won (of your super balloon notecards) from Poppytalk, here: http://cerebralexcrement.blogspot.com/2009/12/gratitude.html
Thanks again! I've used most of them already!
Post a Comment