- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Monday, December 28, 2009
MADE : POST X-MA$ PRESENT
So I know the gift-giving holidays are over but earlier today my fingers were itching for a big project...
I ended up making this Organizational Box Set, which I'm going to give to a dear deer auntie of mine..
first I made six notepads (4"x5", using scrap paper for pages, bits of a cereal box for a sturdy backing, black cardstock for a cover, and a label I printed out), one for each day of the week..
next I built a little box for it to live in
and voila! a gift is made!
The intention is that each notepad can be used for the day's shopping or to-do lists and thrown in a purse &later be returned to the book-box-thing.
I like it a lot.
Anyone else made anything cool lately?
I ended up making this Organizational Box Set, which I'm going to give to a dear deer auntie of mine..
first I made six notepads (4"x5", using scrap paper for pages, bits of a cereal box for a sturdy backing, black cardstock for a cover, and a label I printed out), one for each day of the week..
next I built a little box for it to live in
(more of the cereal box cut to size and covered with patterened paper.. plus eyelets and a little ribbon for ties) which unties to reveal..
two pockets (more printed cardstock) for to put the daily notepads inside!
BUT it didn't stop there! Next, using 2 more sheets of cardstock, I constructed A BOX to hold the notepad holder in (ha) !
The intention is that each notepad can be used for the day's shopping or to-do lists and thrown in a purse &later be returned to the book-box-thing.
I like it a lot.
Anyone else made anything cool lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog















0 comments:
Post a Comment