haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LIL' BITS & BOBS AN' ALL






So! The snow is finally melting here in Cambridge, and thank the lawdy lawdy cause boy am I tired of almost-falling down... (scary and embarrassing!)

Today I got my bangs cut for free at Aveda. I just walked in and asked the stylist to trim them. Nice salons never charge for that. Which is awesome, because I love free services and also because I'm righteously terrible at cutting my own bangs.



Also, starting.. um.. today (ha) I'm documenting what I wear each day. I don't have any really artistic reason, I just want an easy project that I can add to everyday. I'll make a little book: "Vanity Pants" or something.


I really like these new pants I got which are comprised mainly of holes but also with some black thread in between. They're neat cause I can wear any color tights underneath and they look totally different!
Also, I looooooove the brogues that Justin got me for XMAS! Totally awesome gift!



my favorite rings. GET IT? The tambourine is A RING. &the ring is A RING! mmmyeah.

I recorded some music for a new project today. I'm pretty excited about it. Maybe I will share? I'm kinda shy sharing music with you all.

Of course, say the word and it shall be done! I've got a band for every genre!

Now I'm off to (hopefully) make some crafty stuff. Lately I've been getting so overwhelmed with great supplies I don't even know what to create with them. Anyone else relate to this?

What are y'all makin?

1 comments:

Kelly said...

to cut my bangs I just take my bangs (dry) in my hand and twist them, then chop the end off. I learned it from a magazine, vogue or glamour maybe? I usually have to touch it up just a little bit but I am much to lazy to go get them trimmed. Yours look quite nice!