haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Monday, January 25, 2010

FREE PRINTABLE STATIONERY SET - YAY

Hey y'all!

I've had all manner of nice things happen in the past few weeks so I figure I ought to pass a little of it on -- and it has been a while since I've given you something to play with.. so here's what I made you!









There are two PDFs:
- one with 2 sheets of milk-on-graph writing paper (approximately 5"x7"), and
- one with a milk-on-graph envelope template (approximately 3.5"x5")

..the writing paper fits perfectly in the envelope once it's folded, and the envelope has a white label space already on it, ready for you to fill in!

download the writing paper here
download the envelope template here


the only rule is that you use it for personal use only.. print it out as many times as you want, give it as a gift, whatever, just don't sell it or steal it, plz.


I think milk cartons are pretty freaking cute, btw.

ENJOY!!!




15 comments:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

These are great...Thanks!

Crystal said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

ok i love this!!!!

逛街 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Olha Pryymak said...

just saw your wedding album on poppytalk - so stylish! Fantastic work here as well :)

haley said...

thanks everyone!!! expect more sooon!

Arlene said...

They're cute! Thank you for the freebie!

You Are My Fave said...

I got all giddy when I saw your comment on my blog. I'm such a fan of your work ever since I saw it last year on Poppy Talk. Love this freebie.

We Blog Artists said...

Oh...HOW kind!
Thank you!
Char

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh so cute, I love it, Thank you so much!

Ashley said...

That is so cool!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! Love them! Have a good weekend!

Meghan said...

super cute! i love the graph paper - it's a current obsession of mine. thanks for making this available!

Michelle said...

so cute. i also love the graph paper. It really rocks

Asian Stationary said...

Thank you for this blog post, It was a interesting read which was very helpful.