haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Friday, January 22, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY, MY LITTLE BIRD!




Today is my big sister's birthday!! She is my best friend and my best bird and my best partner in crime..


She's in DC and I'm in England -- I miss her so so much, and really wish I could give her a hug and a present and go to her party and sing her happy birthday (which always made her cry when we were little-- we had to sing 'zippety doo dah' instead)




I love you, Tisa, have a freaking dope day!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come your sisters in DC? I'm always fascinated by those that live abroad...