- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Monday, January 18, 2010
PRESENTS, PAPER, PROMO CODE, PRIZES !!!
I got him a bunch of really cool stuff ( 4/5 presents handmade, thank you very much! ).. I wish he'd wake up so he could open them!
*****
Last night while I was on the phone with my sister ( I miss America! ) I came up with this new product for my shop! I really like it

*****
Also, I want to thank everyone who entered to win the Bread of Many giveaway on the Bright Side Project! It was so much fun reading all the answers people gave.. and it put me in such a good mood, that I've come up with a little ( big! ) deal for you all!

( psst.. I'm having another giveaway on one of my favorite blogs this week.. check back tomorrow for deetz! )
have an awesome week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog











1 comments:
more valentine love! yeah!
Post a Comment