- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Thursday, January 14, 2010
PINCH ME ! - BREAD OF MANY IN VOGUE KNITTING !!!
When I got contacted via etsy in September about having my "HUSH" Note Set printed in the Winter Issue of Vogue Knitting, I was really really excited.
&now that the issue is out (pick up a copy! it's an awesome magazine even without my note cards in it, ha) I'm really really excited all over again! I just got my comp copy yesterday and had to share immediately!
!!!!!!!!!!!
It's totally made my month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog









2 comments:
AAHH!!! Fun Fun!!! How exciting :D
Much Congratulations to you!
Thank you!! Yeah, I'm quite chuffed
Post a Comment