haley
my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
View my complete profile

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

got ideas for stationery you'd like to see? custom work? wanna say hello? i love hearing back!

ELSEWHERE

MY FLICKR!!

breadofmany. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

PIED PIPER

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FRESH RELICS : 2008 POLAROID ADVENTURE!

Sup y'all! 
I'm back ( yay! ) after a crazy-nutso-hypersuper-busy ( barf! ) couple of months! 

Over the past couple of weeks I've taken on the supremely daunting task of finally getting around to scanning some of my 300 million bazillion drawings/chicken scratch/photographs/small weird bits of paper. 
Jeez louise, talk about tedium. ( ugh, actually, let's not )

Anyhow, since I'm spending all these mind-numbing hours doing this, I thought I would share some of my most favey thingsies from.. The Past..
( oh la la! )
..including so many polaroids.. 
welcome to it!


One fine day in the year 2008, my best pal PJ and I set off on a day trip to a far off suburb. Equipped with a polaroid camera, we bought thrift store disguises immediately upon our arrival and did weird stuff while we explored the town.
( fact : this adventure was the first time I'd ever used my polaroid's self-timer for some reason )


{ pre-disguises : }


{ post-disguises : }


{ these next two are supposed to look like a magic trick, I think }


{ this one is my favorite picture from the day. took me foreeeever to set up }


{ in case you're wondering, the red smear on my face is fake blood. }


We used a few packs of film on this trip, so I know there are bunch more polaroids from that day.. somewhere around here..

At the end of this post I find myself wondering whether I'm too old to play dress up and have photoshoots?

( maybe don't answer that ! )






0 comments: