- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Friday, November 6, 2009
I MISS YOU GUYS! { SO HERE'S A FREEBIE! }
Hello dear deer readers,
I have been totally slacking on the blogging tip, I know, BUT DO YOU KNOW : that I have been working on a website? Yes it's true. Ready yourselves.
{ &the blog will be a-movin when it comes! }
By the by, I suck at making websites, haha. So who knows when it will be ready. We'll see. I'm presently redefining the phrase "playing it by ear" ...
I have been totally slacking on the blogging tip, I know, BUT DO YOU KNOW : that I have been working on a website? Yes it's true. Ready yourselves.
{ &the blog will be a-movin when it comes! }
By the by, I suck at making websites, haha. So who knows when it will be ready. We'll see. I'm presently redefining the phrase "playing it by ear" ...
*****
Also, as is my wont when I'm feeling at all guilty, I have a freeeeeeebie for you today! Yay!
but first : SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!


Let me know what you think of these, because I'm thinking of developing stationery sets to sell on my Bread of Many Etsy shop.. and enjoy!!
but first : SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- did you know Bread of Many is a seller in the current Paper n Stitch market? You didn't?? GO LOOK!!!
{ click-the-pic to check it out! }

- I'm very excited to announce that Bread of Many will be participating in this year's Handmade Cambridge craft fair on 5th December!! { my very first!! } so if you're British { and nice } come out and say hi!!!
- Bread of Many is now sponsoring one of the more fun blogs on the internet, Freckled Nest! If you haven't had a looksie, take one now.. if you have, take another!
{ click-the-pic to et cetera et cetera }


- More really exciting fun stuff is on the way... really it is!! Don't touch that dial! ..or you know what I mean...
******
ok, ok.. onto the GOODS. yeah! b-t-dubs, I really really like this.. I've already used it twice! I hope you all will L-O-V-E it!
AND NOW, for your downloading pleasure, Bread of Many has designed for you :
now, lookee here! you get 2 different stationery sheets, one to start your correspondence on {get it, because it says "hello" ... } and one to continue your correspondence on. These are A5 sized (since I'm in England now!)... it's a very good letter size, actually...

also of note is the folded note card.. I intentionally left it blank so that you could fill in whatever message best suited your occasion. Hear that? It's versatile!
AND NOW, for your downloading pleasure, Bread of Many has designed for you :
now, lookee here! you get 2 different stationery sheets, one to start your correspondence on {get it, because it says "hello" ... } and one to continue your correspondence on. These are A5 sized (since I'm in England now!)... it's a very good letter size, actually...

also of note is the folded note card.. I intentionally left it blank so that you could fill in whatever message best suited your occasion. Hear that? It's versatile!

Let me know what you think of these, because I'm thinking of developing stationery sets to sell on my Bread of Many Etsy shop.. and enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog








23 comments:
I missed you friend! Thanks for the lovely stationery :)
Love it, it's so stinkin cute!
thanks y'all <3
This is such a great thought! I love graphic aspect of it!
yay thank you!
love it! =)
Your stationary is adorable! I wish more people still sent handwritten notes.
Your stationary is wonderful! It's all so cute. Maybe this will help bring back handwritten notes and real mail!
Oooh so pretty! Thanks for the stationary!
this is great! i am going to use them in my journal/planner i am making :)
thank you!!
Stopping by from freckled nest's blog - love your work! So whimsical! And you're right, the handwritten note needs to make a comeback! Happy weekend!
Holy Cow Batman! You have the cutiest stuff eva!! So glad I found you through FreckledNest!! :-)
those stationary sets are amazing. bravo fer sure. thanks for the cutes!
you're blog is really cute, why didn't i find it earlier
I found your blog via the Freckled Nest Sponsor post and i love yoru stitchin' freebies! I have been embroidering for years..but I've never done paper for some reason...I;ll give it a try!!
Sarah M
Awesome freebies, thank you so much much!! They are so sweet and fun! xo
Oh my goodness this is the sweetest freebie I have ever seen. I can not wait to make a stack of thank you cards! Thanks!! :D
Found your site through Freckled Nest. Your drawings are lovely! Thanks for all your freebies here in your blog. Amazing! ^_^
cute blog, I found ya through the freckeled nest! Love your cards!
Amy
I disvovered u via Freckled Nest.....love your stuff you are now on my bloggroll for sure!!!
awww, thanks you guys!!!
I love this freebie. I came here from freckled nest and think your blog and shop are cute! Love the narwhal cards!
hi! i found you through
LA's blog
and ahh im so excited to download
the set!!!
it's so super cute!
thanks :)
Post a Comment