- haley
- my name is haley. i'm wild about stationery and paper goods and make them accordingly. i am a product of washington, dc. also i live there. i like acorns and cats and pop music and all that other stuff that everybody likes. let's be friends.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
Blog Archive
CATEGORIES
PIED PIPER
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
WANT/NEED : FOR THE CORRESPONDENCE OBSESSED
{ via weheartit }
I've had this little obsession with vintage mailboxes brewing inside me for a few months, it's one of those things I am dying to collect and yet I haven't gotten any further than oohing and aahing over etsy listings..
{ via flickr }
which is pretty much what I was just doing, ha..
check these puppies out -- they're not even terribly pricey! ( new new new years resolution : stop being lazy! shell out for a dang mailbox! )
1. Mid-Century Modern Mailbox - Austin Modern - $45
2. Vintage Mailbox - Mareo - $21
3. Vintage Brass Mailbox - storybook charm - $19
4. French Vintage Metal Mailbox - Just Me, Justine - $19.99
5. Box of Envy - Els treasures - $42
JUST THINK of the organization possibilities! I'd like to hang them all up on an office wall next to each other.. maybe to organize mail (duh) or paperwork for different jobs..
sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ART, PAPER, CRAFTS, ETC.
- (inside a black apple)
- (oh so) beautiful paper
- a print a day
- craft stylish
- creature comforts
- decor8
- design*sponge
- how about orange
- mixed plate
- modish
- oh, hello friend
- papercrave
- parcel post blog
- peculiar pair press blog
- poppytalk blog
- scissor variations
- the crafts dept.
- the small object
- twig and thistle blog









0 comments:
Post a Comment